Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A 2 Week Dream

Photobucket

I must have been sleep for 2 weeks because just as fast as the happiness came it went.
I thought I found true happiness and love.
I know its kinda weird to say I fell in love so quickly but that's what happened.
I've never felt a love like this or a connection so strong.
I really thought it would last, I could really see our future.
Kids, dogs and unconditional love
Just when the dream was getting good
You woke me up and ended my happiness
Now there's no more sweet phone calls, no sweet kisses and hugs
Just an answering machine with your sweet voice and facebook
oh wait I forgot u deleted me as a friend
Don't really know what went wrong since you haven't given me any answers
just silence.....
I have so many questions that will go unanswered.
What made u end my sweet dream?
What did I do to change your heart?
There's so much more I want to ask but it would be like talking to a screen
No answer.....
What do u do when u lose true love?
Do u ever think I'll slip into a dream like this again?
Will I feel happiness as intense as this?
Guess I'll find out but right now I'm sore

No comments: