Friday, January 22, 2010

Awaken From A Dream

Photobucket

I'm glad I got the chance to know the real you.
I was in a dream but u woke me out of my sleep and when my eyes opened
the true you was revealed
The mask had fell away and in your eyes I could see the rage
Your words spoke things I've never heard before
they weren't the kind sweet words that use to pass your lips
but bitter distasteful ones
your lips no longer seemed liked honey
but as the bees that suck on nectar
Don't know what bought this on
but I'm glad I saw it now before we grew on
I'm not the one for you
My sweet love cannot settle with bitter hatred
I need someone who can mix sweet with my sweet
because bitter does not make my heart beat that beautiful sound
the sound of love, romance and melody
oh, that oh so sweet sound
The dream had to end and I'm glad the shield was taking from my eyes
Now I can see and it's time for me to leave
Dreams can definitely cloud your vision but once you're awaken the clouds are peeled away and reality sets in
and you have no choice but to live where its real
no one can sleep forever.

No comments: